25 Ağustos 2012 Cumartesi

big buddha hong kong -

I took the MTR to Lantau Island it’s where the cable car and Giant Buddha are, I changed 2 stations then I finally arrived to Ngong ping 360! I took the cable car and the view was spectacular its breath taking the journey last for 45 min then I reached Ngong ping 360 village from there you can walk to the giant Buddha they call it walking with Buddha and the road of enlightenment ! Well walking with Buddha is full of franchising corporate there were Starbucks, MacDonald, Italian ice cream and restaurants, subway and much more!! Anyway to get to the statue you have to take the stairs and its only 260 steps :( and I did it but it’s the first and last exercise I’ll have for the next 10 years! It was exhausting! The souvenirs shops there were amazing it’s everything I dreamed of. afterwards I visited the monastery then I returned back and went to city gate mall
undefined

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder